歡迎來到瑞文網!

          2014父親節獻給父親的英文歌曲

          勵志歌曲 時間:2017-06-25 我要投稿
          【www.laquenouille.com - 勵志歌曲】

            記憶中,父親總是默默守護在我們身旁,沒有半句言語,但他卻總是在我們迷茫時為我們指引方向,在我們無助時給予我們;

            成長過程中,父親一直是我們心中的榜樣,一直讓我們仰望,不知不覺,父親的形象在孩子的心中留下烙印,每個人身上都有;

            歲月逝去,父愛如舊,歷經生活的磨礪,父親堅強勇毅,待我們羽翼日漸豐滿,他們含淚送別...

            父親節獻給老爸的歌曲一: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DAD 謝謝你做我的爸爸

            A son rarely tells his Father

            兒子很少對父親說

            How he really feels,

            他真實的感受

            A handshake or a pat on the back

            一次握手和在后背的一次輕拍

            Is all that he reveals,

            就是他所有的表達

            I’d like to right that wrong,

            我想糾正這些錯解

            Here in this little song.

            這有一首小曲

            Thank you for shaping my life,

            謝謝你塑造了我的人生

            Thank you for teaching me all you can,

            謝謝你竭盡所能教育我

            You are no ordinary man,

            你不是平庸的人

            You make me everything I am.

            你讓我成為了真正的自己

            Thank you for taking the time,

            謝謝你伴我成長

            Thank you for showing me the way,

            謝謝你指引我方向

            And thank you for being there

            謝謝你一直在那里

            When I need you,

            當我需要你時

            Thank you for every single day.

            謝謝你在我身邊的每一天

            Now I’ve been blessed with a son of my own,

            現在我有了自己的兒子

            Got my own bedtime stories to tell,

            我為他講睡前故事

            If I can raise him half as well

            若我能做到像你照顧我的一半

            As you raised me,

            那樣照顧他

            Guess I’ll be doing pretty well.

            我想我就已經足夠好

            Thank you for your guiding hand,

            謝謝你指引我

            Thank you for making my dreams come true,

            謝謝你讓我夢想成真

            You’re an extraordinary man,

            你是個很不凡的人

            And I hope you’re as proud of me

            我好希望你以我為傲

            As I am proud of you.

            就像我以你為傲那樣

            Thank you for giving me life,

            謝謝你給予了我生命

            Thank you for showing me good from bad.

            謝謝你讓我知道是非黑白

            I guess I’m only really trying to say,

            我想我只能說

            Thank you for being my Dad.

            謝謝你做我的爸爸

            Even though the years drift away,

            盡管這么多年過去

            I never took the time just to say,

            我從未說過

            ‘I love you, and I always have,

            “我愛你,一直如此,

            And thank you for being my Dad.’

            謝謝你做我的爸爸”

            父親節獻給老爸的歌曲二: "More Like You" “更像你”

            V1:

            第一段

            Things were kinda shakey

            事情開始有點改變

            At seventeen years old

            十七歲的我

            You were trying to make a man

            開始嘗試從一個孩子

            Out of a child

            蛻變成一個男人

            V2:

            第二段

            You spoke your words of wisdom

            你的話語總是充滿智慧

            All throughout the years

            多年過去

            But it's only now (that)

            時至今日

            I truly understand

            我才真正理解

            You did the best with what you had

            你已盡你所能做到最好

            CHORUS:

            和聲

            Dad, are you proud of who I am?

            爸爸,你為我驕傲嗎?

            Dad, you are the man I am!

            爸爸,你就是我要成為的人

            You did much more than father me

            你為我做的遠比一個父親更多

            Yeah, you've always been my friend

            是的,你一直是我的朋友

            And I thank you for being my dad

            謝謝你做我的爸爸

            V3:

            第三段:

            I must have drove you crazy

            我一定讓你很費心

            With all the things I did

            由于我所做的一切

            I was just a boy

            我只是個孩子

            Trying to find my way

            努力尋找自己的方向

            V4:

            第四段

            But you always stood right by me

            你一直在我身邊

            Following my dreams

            陪伴我追逐夢想

            Now all I am is because of you

            我想在擁有的一切都是因為你

            Through everything, I did just what you'd do

            我所做的只是你做過的事情

            And so I say

            所以我說

            CHORUS:

            合唱

            Dad, are you proud of who I am?

            爸爸,你為我自豪嗎?

            Dad, you are the man I am!

            爸爸,你就是我要成為的人

            You did much more than father me

            你做的遠比一個父親更多

            Yeah, you've always been my friend

            是的,你一直是我的朋友

            And I thank you for being my dad

            謝謝你做我的爸爸

            When I finally found my way

            當我最終找到方向

            What they said, I saw was true:

            我才發現別人說的對

            Even though I've wandered far away

            盡管我已背井離鄉

            It hasn't changed their view

            但那并未改變他們的觀念

            I am more like you!

            我更像你

            They say I am more like you!

            他們說我更像你

            Hope my children see it, too

            希望我的孩子也看到這一切

            So they'll grow up to be

            所以他們長大后

            More like you

            更像你

            父親節獻給老爸的歌曲三:Fathers Day 父親節

            Sung to: "This Old Man"

            唱起:“這個老爸”

            This is Dad;

            這就是爸爸

            He works hard.

            他努力工作

            Making money every day,

            每天賺錢

            He's a neat, peat, rickety reat,

            他是個優雅溫和

            Helpful, caring man.

            熱心,體貼的人

            He plays with me when he can.

            他一有空閑就會陪我玩

            父親節獻給老爸的歌曲四: Everyday my papa would work 爸爸每天都工作

            Everyday my papa would work

            爸爸每天都工作

            To try to make ends meet

            盡快結束會議

            To see that we would eat

            期待我們一起吃飯

            Keep those shoes upon my feet

            幫我穿上鞋

            Every night my papa would take me

            每天晚上爸爸都陪著我

            And tuck me in my bed

            把我抱到我的小床上

            Kiss me on my head

            親吻我的額頭

            After all my prayers were said

            在我念完禱告詞后

            And there were years

            多年的

            Of sadness and of tears

            憂傷和痛苦

            Through it all

            經過后

            Together we were strong

            我們依然堅強

            We were strong

            我們勇敢

            Times were rough

            盡管歲月滄桑

            But Papa he was tough

            但父親如此堅強

            Mama stood beside him all along

            母親一直陪伴在他身旁

            Growing up with them was easy

            因為有他們,我的成長如此輕松

            The time had flew on by

            時光飛逝

            The years began to fly

            歲月如梭

            They aged and so did I

            他們悄然變老,我亦如此

            And I could tell

            我只能無奈的說

            That mama she wasn't well

            媽媽身體不復健康

            Papa knew and deep down so did she

            爸爸知道如此,而她心中也已明了

            So did she

            她已知曉

            When she died

            當她去世時

            Papa broke down and he cried

            爸爸痛聲疾泣

            And all he could say was, "God, why her? Take me!"

            他一直說道,“天吶,為什么帶走她?應該帶走我”

            Everyday he sat there sleeping in a rocking chair

            他每天都躺在搖椅上睡覺

            He never went upstais

            他再未上樓

            Because she wasn't there

            因為母親已不在那里

            Then one day my Papa said,

            直到有一天父親對我說

            "Son, I'm proud of how you've grown"

            “兒子,我十分自豪你已長大”

            He said, "Go out and make it on your own.

            他說,“離開這里,開創你自己的生活

            Don't worry. I'm O.K. alone."

            不必擔心。我獨自一人應付的來。”

            He said, "There are things that you must do"

            他說,“有些事你必須要去做”

            He said, "There's places you must see"

            他說,“有些地方你必須要去見識”

            And his eyes were sad as he

            他的目光如此悲傷就像

            As he said goodbye to me

            就像他再向我訣別

            Every time I kiss my children

            每當我親吻自己的孩子

            Papa's words ring true

            爸爸的話就縈繞在旁

            He said, "Children live through you.

            他說,“你給予了孩子們生命。

            Let them grow! They'll leave you, too"

            呵護他們成長!他們也將離開你”

            I remember every word Papa used to say

            我牢記父親曾說的每句話

            I kiss my kids and pray

            我親吻著孩子,禱告

            That they'll think of me

            他們也將想到我

            Oh how I pray

            哦,我如何禱告

            They will think of me

            他們將想到我

            That way

            像我想到父親那樣

            Someday.

            在將來的某天

            父親節獻給老爸的歌曲五:He loves me and I love him too 他愛我,我也愛他

            He loves me and I love him too

            他愛我,我也愛他

            There's a man who really loves me his name is daddy-o

            那個真正愛我的男人名叫老爸

            Do he love me

            他愛我嗎

            YES he do

            當然

            Yes he do

            他愛我

            Yes he do

            他愛我

            And he loves me a lot

            他很疼愛我

            And I love him too

            我也愛他

            Do I love him

            我愛他嗎

            Yes I do

            當然

            Yes I do

            我愛他

            Yes I do

            我愛老爸

            He loves me and I love him too and that is a fact.

            毫無疑問,他愛我,我也愛他

          熱門文章
          国产精品好爽好紧好大_亚洲男人综合久久综合_欧美福利电影a在线播放www_国产精品99久久精品无码

                  亚洲伊人久久久综合 | 亚洲香蕉看一线 | 五月天在线精品电影 | 午夜爽爽爽男女免费观看一区二区 | 日本中文字幕免费喷奶水 | 一级A中文子幕在线免费 |